Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stalk on your own time! My first petition attempt! Carolina Gold the drug!



So before we get down to the actual riding I had a stalker for like a whole day!



Yep :D


Long story short er… Well actually long story long… A discussion was going on about yet another drug in Hunter land that USEF has jumped on but really unable to test for immediately, and I decided that a petition should be put together for the judges to review their pinning SOME of the slowest fattest most un-athletic animals you have ever seen a junior rider spur spur spur around the arena at half mast.



Yes I know there are some great horses… Yada yada yada, and I absolutely love lots of the top Hunters, but I am more attracted to the flashy sassy lookin ones… So that is that.



My last hunter ended up going onto to be a childrens hunter and when I went to visit her at the BNT she was HUGE fat and incredibly unsound due to the current “trends”.





People think this is a dressage vs. hunter thing but I have only done dressage a few short (maybe 5) years, and don’t get me started on THOSE issues.



I can go on and on about Arab, Hunters, AQHA, APHA, APHC, Dressage, and just about any other sport being that I have been a member and owner/shower of all of it…. Well most all of it…. No eventing, or racing so… There is that.



I enjoy dressage currently… But my loyalty is with horses in general. Sue me.



I won’t go into my personal experience with horses being drugged, and I really, really don’t feel like sharing why it bothers me so much… (not incriminating no, but enough to make me nauseous for being younger and not really saying as much as my now older and wiser (or more unable to mind my own darn businessesier) self would have done)



Since I have done contentions for property claims and injuries that would translate over easily to petitions, right? Er… sure.



Anywho… (If you want to see it here it is)


Are people really drugging that much you ask? Well personal experiences aside the USEF felt it was an issue enough to address it by name (Carolina Gold).



I am absolutely not a lawyer, and I think my IQ is fairly average maybe lower, but if it got people talking about better ways to get away from the drugging… So be it. If one owner rethought their trainer’s push to drug… Great! It could take off and end up with 1000 signatures or flop at about 50 maybe even less (which it is at about 30 right now I think…)



If it went absolutely nowhere and my non-english speaking 4th cousin was the only one to sign accidentally and send me a message that said, “Ohh is no bueno this thing about the horses on drugs? What drugs are they on? You know Alfredo started the pot?” It would be no big deal. I would have tried… Hence petitions just being that “a formal written request” … Some are just floating messages and rants that people typed when they were tired, weary, and maybe even a little drunk (shifty eyes) ;D



But 30 (so far) people agreeing with anything in the horse world is a miracle in my opinion.





So back to the stalker…. Ellen something or other… I’ll call her Ellen Notsogenerous. She quickly starts attacking my lead of the “charge”. Charge is a big word. Charge makes me think of Braveheart…







I was thinking more like first time amateur petition attempt for the purpose of feeling like maybe just maybe I did my part, but okay. She began to ask me if I was listening to the forums and making assumptions… If you know me at all you are laughing right. About… Now. I often feel like the forums have nothing but three caged loons with an infinite amount of email addresses… Why three? Because three disciplines duh…



Either that or one with multiple personalities, but the idea that anything said on there is taken into my truth and fact chamber is a bit… Um silly milly billy nilly if you willy.



Anyway, after me basically saying, nice to know, move on … Um ya, it’s a petition and you obviously don’t have to sign it… Well (checks watch) we all have more things to fill out the day I hope… She then came to my blog (thanks for the traffic!) and then proceeded to tell me some would say my riding was worse then drugs…





EEEEERRRTTTT! That was my attempt at a car brakes sound.



So, let me get this right Mrs. Notsogenerous… Can I call you Elly? Okay, Elly, so in your estimation my ammy riding in a regular snaffle on my TB in a saddle I spent eons looking for to make sure it fit, without spurs or whip (just not using any right now currently, but still) is more abusive then an inhibitor injected into the veins of a horse 13 minutes before being spurred by his probably not very good ammy rider (she needed drugs right?) towards a 3-4 ft fence without its full senses?



My answer?



Delete!



This is not coth, and it is sure as helky helk helk not a public forum. It is MY little crazy world where I will take almost anything but more insanity then even I myself can dish out… And that is quite the load madear!



Sell your crazy elsewhere… If you have read my blog even a little you will see we are all stocked up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment